Obj. 4 - Capitalizing knowledge towards a sustainable and resilient society
Obj. 4 aims to transfer knowledge and understanding of scientific concepts and processes to support, communities and decision-making. It relies on several approaches in order to reach civil and cultural affairs as well as economic and public sectors, for regional, national or international interests:
- Development of monitoring guidelines and synthesized information from big data analytics
- Active participation to executive and consultative boards of international decision maker committees, agencies and organizations
- Provide support to regional and national authorities regarding environmental, coastal and marine strategies, planning and management.
- Promote sustainable activities in different areas of scientific knowledge, supporting companies to be more efficient and user-friendly
- Reinforcing science communication, higher education programs, Open Science politics among CIMA members, internationalization and networking
- Promote outreach activities and events for the society.